I recently had a very rich conversation with a woman in my office about the many ways we put our life on hold – put living off into the future until we “fix ourselves” which might mean until our health issues are addressed. I find the remedy for this is self love. Loving ourselves as we are right now allows us to live our life right now instead of waiting “until…”. Unless we cultivate self love, there will always be an “until” something that we are waiting to have happen that will make us worthy of living our life fully. I go further into this discussion in the call recording from May 28th, 2014. This is a 19 minute recording that includes this discussion followed by a meditation on Self Love.
Welcome to Luminance, where Laura Washington, ND is pleased to offer Yoga and Naturopathy in Portland, Oregon.
Let's Stay Connected!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Luminance.
- Introducing Health Through Harmonic Resonance – Sonic Whole Body Vibration at Luminance
- Symphony of the Cells Thursday May 23rd 6:30pm
- Christine Laria returns with her Singing Bowls and Vocal Alchemy Sunday June 9th.
- New Course For Healthcare Providers
- Feldenkrais for Health & Well-Being with Alice Boyd, Certified Feldenkrais Practitioner